Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Nail Polish Junkie: Pure Ice Edition

Another edition of "Nail Polish Junkie" is upon us!  If you don't remember this little series of mine, take a look back to my first post - Nail Polish Junkie:  Revlon Edition.  Today's brand is "Pure Ice", another one that I am a big fan of.  They are very affordable at $1.97 each at Wal-Mart, and they are very good quality - great staying power, good formula, and a wide variety of colours.

Let's start with close-ups of my top 5 Pure Ice colours:

 Favourites
(all swatches have 2 coats)
"Love", my go-to pink.  Any time I can't make up my mind for what pink to use with my nail art, I always fall back on this one.

"Wild Thing" - so vibrant, very pigmented.

"Taxi" - a purple and gold duo-chrome.  The gold is hard to capture on camera, but in person, it really stands out.

"Private Show" - A great way to top and jazz up a black mani, also great as a first step for "galaxy nails" (tutorial HERE).

"Over You" - GLITTER BOMB, for sure!  I love layering this over a violet polish, like Pure Ice's "Jailbait" - it really makes the glitter pop!
My Pure Ice Nail Polish Stash 


And there you have it!  Definitely check out Pure Ice on facebook - they post pictures of their new polishes, and run fun contests.  Do you have any favourite Pure Ice polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus