Thursday, 16 January 2014

Indie Haul pt. 1 (with swatches)

It's no secret that as of late I have had a small obsession with indie polishes, so here is my latest Llarowe haul, with swatches!

Hare Polish in "Pegasus".
 

Different Dimension in "My Highlighter Exploded".
 

Different Dimension in "Orion Nebula".
 
Different Dimension in "Today Was A Fairytale".

Jindie Nails in "Don't Get It Citrus Twisted".

Jindie Nails in "Barney Blew Up".
 

If you are interested in seeing some of my past Llarowe purchases, they can be found HERE and HERE.

All items in this post were purchased with personal funds.

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! My favourite is My Highlighter Exploded - so pretty! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jordan, Im trying to find a good base color to layer it over. Stay tuned for my part 2 post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. highlighter looks amazing over light colors-I used it over a pale pink. (I'm not big on darker colors) great choices!!

      Delete

Disqus