Friday, 14 March 2014

L'Oreal Warehouse Sale: Spring 2014, Part 1


Hi all!  Today, I'm sharing some pictures of the L'Oreal Warehouse Sale in Toronto, Ontario, as well as some goodies from my first trip.  This is an invite-only event, and I was lucky enough to get a ticket from the lovely Merry, of www.makeupbymerry.com, so I owe a BIG thank you to Merry!  One ticket gets you and a friend 2 visits, and you are limited to purchases that total $600 dollars - they had higher priced items like perfumes and night creams, which I didn't buy, so I didn't even approach the limit.  The sale had brands such as L'Oreal, Maybelline, YSL, Essie, and many more.  I have only used up one of my visits, so I will go back and make a "Part 2" post.  Here are some pictures from inside the warehouse, and what I bought.

(Click to enlarge)




















What I bought:
L'Oreal Paris Studio Indestructible Mousse - $2.00
L-R:  Essie "Shine of The Times" - $4.75, L'Oreal "Owl's Night" - $2.50
Maybelline Eye Studio Quad "Fall Temptation" - $2.75
L'Oreal Color Riche "Berry Royale", and "Nude" - $2.50 each
L'Oreal Color Riche lip liner "Toffee To Be" - $1.75
Maybelline Baby Lips "Yummy Plummy" - $2.75, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser "Fair" - $3.75
L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow "Coconut Shake", "Sahara Treasure", "Golden Sage", and "Iced Latte" - $3.00 each
Freebies:  Vichy SPF lotion, Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp bar.
That's what I got on my first trip, and I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty pleased with this sale - it was clean & organized, I got lucky and went when it wasn't too busy, and the employees were very friendly and knowledgeable.  And I'm so proud of myself for limiting myself to only 2 nail polishes *pats self on back*.  I can't wait to go back, and share my goodies from my second trip.  Until next post, don't forget to 'treat yo' self' to a mani!

Items in this post were purchased with personal funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus