Saturday, 26 April 2014

4 or More Makeup Tag

After watching a "4 or More Makeup Tag" video from one of my all-time favourite youtubers, Beauty Broadcast with Emily Noel, she tagged me and her other makeup blogger/vlogger viewers to do their own video/post.  Seeing how I do everything Emily tells me to (seriously, my makeup stash has grown exponentially, since watching her videos), I had to do my own post.

This one if pretty self-explanatory.  You go through your makeup stash, and find beauty items that you own 4 or more of, and share it with your audience.  It's not like I have the biggest makeup collection in the world, in fact, I like to try a bunch of different brands, so I don't have a lot of items from the same brand/line, but I thought I'd still share - so here we go!

L'Oreal Paris, Infallible Eyeshadow Singles (7)


Revlon, Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Singles (9)



L'Oreal Paris, Color Riche Lipsticks (6)


Revlon Nail Lacquer (70+?)
 
I haven't actually counted these in a while, I'm afraid to know how many I have :P
To any beauty bloggers/beauty vloggers reading this.....TAG, you're it!  Make sure to comment below and let me know you did your own post :)

1 comment:

  1. Great version of this tag! Your nail polish collection is impressive and I've heard nothing but good things about those L'Oreal shadows :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Disqus