Wednesday, 8 October 2014

L'Oreal Warehouse, Fall 2014 Beauty Haul

As promised, here are my purchases from the L'Oreal warehouse sale (see pictures from inside the sale, HERE).


Click through for a closer look and prices...


L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows, $3.00 each
L'Oreal Color Tattoos, $2.75 each.
Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks - $2.00 each
Maybelline Color Show nail polish, $2.00 each or 2 for $3.00.
L'R:  Essie nail polish, $4.75 each (deals on multiples of 5 or 10), L'Oreal nail polish, $2.50 each.
Maybelline makeup removing lotion, $4.75 each.
Maybelline eyeshadow trio, $3.75 each.
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, $4.50 each.
As mentioned in my previous post, this sale is a ticketed event.  But if you happen to have a ticket, and haven't used up both of your visits, this is just a gentle reminder that there are about 4 days left.  If there are items that you still need to get your hands on, hop to it, because you might have to wait a little while until the next sale.  Until next time. - Shawna

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have yet to try the L'Oreal Infallibles but I hear great things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I wish I had access to this and the funds to take advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be broke after an event like this. I'd buy EVERYTHING! Lol... good thing I don't have a ticket and have no Idea how to get one.

    Belinda
    Http://www.belindasbabblings.com

    ReplyDelete

Disqus