Saturday, 15 November 2014

Sneak Peek: Spark Sessions 2014 #SparkSessions

Hello tea mates!  What a fun day it was, at the first of the 2-day blogger conference known as Spark Sessions.  Today was a pretty packed day, so I think a lot of bloggers are tucking in right about now to get their beauty rests.  But I couldn't leave you all hanging without a teeny tiny sneak peek of day 1.  I'll definitely be writing full blog post about the entire weekend in the near future, but until then, check out some pictures, won't you?


Here are a few more pictures from inside day 1.  Full post with details, coming soon.





That's all for now, I've got to get ready for tomorrow!  For live updates, please check out my instagram and twitter, where I will be posting pictures as they happen.  Until next time - Shawna

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the full post! Looks like an awesome event! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disqus