Saturday, 6 June 2015

MAC Warehouse Sale + Vlog

This was my first time attending the MAC warehouse sale, so I was really happy that my shopping buddy was MAC whisperer, the all-knowing Julie, from Swatch and Review.  I've been hearing about this sale for years, and it's always been on my must-see list, so I was really excited to secure a ticket, and check it out for myself.

MAC Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale haul

The sale carried MAC, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, and more.







MAC Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale haul video
























I wanted to include my haul, but I wanted to get it up as quickly as possible, so I didn't do any fancy lighting - just some pictures of the products on my bed.

Charity bag lipsticks
The gift that you get, when you give in your ticket, before leaving the sale.




But that's not all!  I also filmed my first vlog, which you can view on youtube HERE, or watch it below.



I'm glad I went to the sale, and I plan on going back to future sales.  Did anyone find any treasures at the MAC sale?  Let me know in the comments below.  Until next time. - Shawna

2 comments:

  1. When can I find the place .there is no address.and how can I get ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When can I find the place .there is no address.and how can I get ticket.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus