Saturday, 12 September 2015

Hot Off the Presses Part 2

Happy Saturday, friends!  Saturdays are my one day off, so I'll be taking it easy - doing some blogging, hanging out in my pjs, and watching some Netflix.  Today I have part 2 of my 'Hot Off the Presses' series (Part 1 HERE).


Click through to see which pigments/shadows I used to make these bad boys.

MAC - Whisper Pink
Gosh - Pinkie
Annabelle - Faerie
Swatches in natural sunlight.

Fun fact, Gosh 'Pinkie' was the first pigment that I ever bought.  I remember using it and thinking "It's such a pretty colour, but it makes such a mess!", and then being afraid to touch it, until I learned how to press pigments.

That's the three that I have for today - stay tuned because at this point I have pressed about 25 shadows, so I'll have a lot more to share in the future.  Until next time, toodles! - Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus