Monday, 14 September 2015

#ManiMonday - Saved By the Bell Style

Hi all!  It's been a while since I've posted my nail art, so what better way to get back into the swing of things then to participate in 'Mani Monday'?  Here's what I came up with.


Click through to see what polishes I used.

These nails were inspired by the opening credits of one of the best sitcoms of the 90's, Saved By the Bell.


Bright colours and and geometric shapes are what I adopted into my mani.


I used nail polishes from the Maybelline Color Show bleached neons collections - 'Ultra Violet', and 'Coral Heat'.  For the triangle shapes, I painted 'Coral Heat' onto a piece of scotch tape, and cut out triangles with scissors before placing them onto my nail, an idea I saw the idea on pinterest, but is originally from The Beauty Department.  Finally, I added a neon yellow stud from the online nail art store, Born Pretty, and voila!

I think I'm getting back into the swing of things nail-art-wise.  Stay tuned for my next mani Monday post!  Until next time, toodles! - Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus