Thursday, 14 January 2016

Face of the Day: Andreja Pejic Artist Palette

Hello, friends!  Today I'm sharing my face of the day, which features my very first MAKE UP FOR EVER palette.


This is my first time trying eyeshadows from MAKE UP FOR EVER.  I always swatch them when I'm at Sephora, so I was really excited to try their shadows out.




Products Used:
  • NYX High Voltage Lipstick 'Flutter Kiss'
  • TheBalm Cindy Lou-Manizer
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Andreja Pejic Artist Palette - I-526 in the inner half of the lid & lower lashline, I-544 in the outer half of the lid, D-653 in the crease, I-662 on the browbone
Not Pictured:
  • Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation, #120
  • e.l.f. Essential Eyebrow Lift Pencil 'Neutral Brown', 'Taupe'
  • Too Faced Brow Envy Kit
  • NYX Control Freak Brow Gel
  • e.l.f. Studio HD Lifting Concealer 'Brightening'
  • MAC Prep + Prime Color Correcting Compact
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof Volume Mascara
  • Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner 'Intense Black'
And there you have it.  I'm planning on playing with the eyeshadow palette a bit more, and seeing what I can come up with - I'm really pleased with the pigmentation of the colours, and I'm super pleased with the size of eyeshadow pot - gigantic!   Until next time, toodles! - Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus