Friday, 8 January 2016

Face of the Day: Rock a Red Lip

I can finally wear eyeshadow!  My skin problems are starting to clear up, which means that I can play with makeup again.


Today's face of the day features a red lip, which I am always afraid to wear, because I never know how to balance it out with the rest of my look.



Products Used:
  • Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation '15 - Ivory'
  • Maybelline Eyestudio '140 - Fall Temptation'
  • Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush 'Justify My Love'
  • The Body Shop Bold Oversized Felt Eyeliner
  • DDM Cosmetics 'Spanish Roses' from the Ana Golja Collection
Not Pictured:
  • e.l.f. Essential Brow Lift Pencil 'Neutral Brown', 'Taupe'
  • Too Faced Brow Envy Kit
  • essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 'Milk'
  • Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector 'Champagne Pop'
And there you have it.  I should have more 'face of the day' posts in the future, as long as my skin cooperates.  Thanks for stopping by. Until next, time - toodles! - Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus