Sunday, 3 January 2016

Under $3 US Beauty Haul

I'm back from spending a couple days in Buffalo, New York, and with me I bring a beauty haul!


Everything in the post was purchased by me for under $3 US dollars each, thanks to sales and couponing.

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in 'Vintage' and 'Soft-Spoken'
Pure Ice Nail Polish in 'Purple Reign'
Maybelline New York Eyestudio Eyeshadoq Quad in 'Smokey Cinnamon', 'Olive Martini', and 'Sunset Seduction'
e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow 5-Pan in 'Art in the Streets', and Wet n Wild Blush in 'Mellow Wine'
Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm in 'Shameless'
Equate Nail Polish Remover
I'm really happy with my purchases, and I'm glad that I didn't go nuts with the shopping, since I have put myself on a minimal-buy, before going to IMATS New York.  Here's to hoping that the dollar gets a bit better before April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus