Saturday, 6 February 2016

Face of the Day: Smoky Jade

Hi all!  Can I just re-iterate how much I missed playing with eyeshadow?  This whole skin allergy thing has really made me fall back in love with creating eye looks, and my 'face of the day' posts as a whole.


This 'face of the day' features a palette that I've been neglecting since I bought it.

I really have no reason to ignore my Lorac Pro 2 palette, but when it's hidden under all the pretty rose gold palettes (I'm looking at you 'Unzipped'), it's hard to remember that you have a set of well-rounded cool toned colours to play around with.





Products Used:
  • Too Faced 'The Little Black Book of Bronzers'
  • Lorac Pro 2 - 'Lt. Brown' in crease, 'Chrome' in inner half, 'Jade' in outer half
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment 'Never Fade Jade' (swatches of pressed version HERE) - center of lid
  • theBalm 'Hot Mama!'
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer 'Y23' (swatches & review HERE)
  • NYX Liquid Suede 'Soft-Spoken'
Products Not Pictured:
  • Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation '15 - Ivory'
  • The Body Shop Bold Oversized Felt Eyeliner
  • Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector 'Champagne Pop
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof Volume Mascara

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, toodles! - Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus