Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Face of the Day: MAC Zac Posen Palette

Happy Wednesday!  I'm attempting to do one 'Face of the Day' post per week, so here is one featuring a palette that I was super excited about.


When the makeup fairy brought me the Zac Posen 'Eye Z You' MAC Palette I was BEYOND excited.  I'm a fan of Zac's work, and I think that the look of  palette lines right up with his work in the fashion industry - lovely and able to appeal to the masses.

It isn't the most pigmented formula in the world, but it's muted enough to wear whenever you want, and it has a great colour selection.







Featured Products Used:
  • MAC Zac Posen 'Eye Z You' Eyeshadow Palette
  • Maybelline Chic Naturals Eyeshadow Single 'Tastefully Taupe'
  • theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
  • Annabelle Blushon 'Spring Petal'
  • The Body Shop Bold Oversized Eyeliner
  • Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick 'Goddess'

Can I just say how much I LOVE Lorac's Alter Ego Lipstick in 'Goddess'?  I saw an Ulta employee wearing this beautiful colour on her lips, so I asked her what she was wearing, and she told me 'Goddess'.  It had been stuck in my mind for almost a year, so I finally treated myself to it, and boy am I pleased.
Have you treated yourself to any beauty products lately?  Let me know in the comments below.  Thanks for reading, and until next time, toodles! - Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus