Friday, 22 April 2016

Face of the Day: IMATS New York 2016

It's about time that I start posting some photos from my trip to New York.


Here is the look that I put together to wear to IMATS.

IMATS is one of the few opportunities I get during the year to wear whatever bold colour combination I want.  After a quick consultation with Chelle of Makeup Your Mind, I ended up with the following look.




Featured Products Used:
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 'Milk'
  • MAC 'Sour Lemon', 'Coral', 'Wedge', 'Amber Lights', 'Nylon'
  • Stila Stay All-Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner 'Black'
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed 'Champagne Pop'
  • theBalm 'Cabana Boy'
  • Milani 'Matte Glam'

After seeing my work in daylight, I had wished that I had blended together the eye colours a bit more.  Shoulda, coula, woulda, right?  Thanks for reading, and until next time, toodles! - Shawna

3 comments:

  1. Damn daylight! This looked really good on you though and I don't think it looks terribly unblended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn daylight! This looked really good on you though and I don't think it looks terribly unblended!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus