Saturday, 2 April 2016

Makeup Haul

It's been a while since I've posted a beauty haul.  Here's a few little things that I bought, when I was in Buffalo, NY.


From 5 Below: Fresh Paint 'Shake It Off', 'I Haz Matte', 'Emma'
From Big Lots: Sinful Colors 'Easy Going', Revlon 'Mistletoe', Pure Ice 'Glass of Bordeau'
From Wegmans: Wet n Wild Geometric HIghlighting Powder 'Desert Explorations'
From Kohl's: Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick 'Goddess'
Marshalls: L'Oreal 'Masked Affair'
From Ulta: 'Too Faced Melted Lipstick 'Fig', NYX Intense Butter Gloss 'Oatmeal Raisin', NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 'Rome', Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, Mini Benefit High Roller Mascara.

I'm especially excited for the Melted lipstick, as it's been a colour I've had my eye on for a long time.  I'm also excited that I got my hands on L'Oreal's 'Masked Affair', which is a beautiful blue-ish silver holo nail polish.

Have youo found any beauty treasures while shopping lately?  Let me know in the comments below, and until next time, toodles! - Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus