Monday, 11 September 2017

Nail Art Inspired By.....Cover FX Highlighter

Back in the day I did a little series called "Inspired By", where I would do nail art that was inspired by something fun: fashion, makeup, food - whatever tickled my fancy.

cover fx custom enhancer drops nail art

I'm a big fan of the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in 'Halo'.  I'm down for a fun, weird, alien-like mermaid-y highlight!

So this nail art is inspired by the product that set my highlighty heart a-flutter (review HERE):

cover fx custom enhancer drops nail art

I loved it when it first came out, and now it's coming back in a vault, as well as in a mini size gift set, this holiday season (officially launching on October 7th, 2017.

cover fx custom enhancer drops holiday set 2017 vault minis

cover fx custom enhancer drops holiday set 2017 vault minis

cover fx custom enhancer drops nail art

cover fx custom enhancer drops nail art

cover fx custom enhancer drops nail art

Products used:

  • Color Club 'Angel Kiss'
  • Born Pretty Stamping Nail Art Plate 'BP-L013'
  • Sinful Colors 'Snow Me White'
  • Krafty Gurl 'Gloss It!' topcoat

Press samples featured

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus