Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Tutorial: Saran Wrap Mani

Start off by picking 2 solid & complementing colours.  I chose Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Mello Yellow" & "Coral Reef".
Paint your base, and let it completely dry.

Keep a small piece of crumpled up saran wrap handy.

Paint the second colour over the base, and let it dry for 20-30 seconds.

Use the piece of saran wrap, and dab over the still wet second colour to reveal the base.

Use a clear topcoat to smooth out any bumps.

Finished product with an accent French tip nail.
Layout Version



2 comments:

  1. This is a great tutorial. Thank you for taking the time to do this. I've always wanted to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting! I'm glad that someone out there likes my tutorials - I'll be sure to do them more frequently.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus