Sunday, 11 August 2013

Buffalo Haul: Big Lots and Spencer's

Another day trip to Buffalo, NY, another day of re-evaluating how much money I spend on cosmetics - but I digress.  Because today's post is about the cosmetic JACKPOT I hit today.  Lipstick, and shadows, and polish - oh my!  I think I have found my new favourite American store....

Big Lots finds:
Revlon Diamond Lust eyeshadows
Top Row:  Neptune Star 
Bottom row, left to right:  Celestial Silver, Starry Pink
($1-$1.50 each)

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
Left to right:  Red Zin, Choco-Latte, Raisin the Bar
($1 each)

Revlon Scented Nail Enamel
Left to right:  Fig Jam, Lemon Meringue
($2 for a package of 2)

Maybelline New York Color Show, Fashion Prints Nail Stickers
Left to right:  Sapphire Jewels, Fierce in Fuchsia
($1 each)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
Nude Attitude
($2 per tube)

Maybelline Color Show Sequins Nail Polish
Left to right:  Lavender Sparks, Cocktail Dress, Sapphire Masquerade
($1 each)

Left to right:  L'Oreal "Fancy Me", Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Wedding Crasher"
($1 each)

Left to right:  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Chocolate Nut", Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Check, Please!"
($1 each)


Spencer's Find:
In True Fashion, Color Club Duo
These were unlabelled, but after some research, they turned out to be , left to right, Port-Folio, and Show Time
($2.97 for the package)

 
Big Lots also had a few bottles of OPI Shatter, Confetti polishes, and some Rimmel Kate lipsticks.  Spencer's had a package of 4 Color Club Mini's, they looked like Christmas-y colours, for $1.97 per package, but I passed. 

All items in this post were purchased with personal funds.

3 comments:

  1. I really like Big Lots, but the two near my home don't get NEARLY this good of product! I am envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, i have to go to big lots soon!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus