Friday, 18 July 2014

U.S. Beauty Haul

As promised, here's my latest beauty haul!  Not too big, just a few little goodies from my latest trip to New York State - including nail polishes and swatches from "Funky Fingers".


Click through to see my latest purchases, in all their pretty colourful glory....

5 Below

L-R:  Funky Fingers in "Fireworks", "Jawbreaker", "Unicorn Farts".

L-R:  "Olaf", "Elsa".
L-R:  "Saved by the Glitter", "Glitter Explains it All", "Glitter Matters".
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in "Petal Pusher"
Big Lots

Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad in "Berries & Cream", Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Darling".
CVS

Wet N Wild "The Naked Truth" palette, "Sweet As Candy" eyeshadow trio, "Rico Mauve" balm stain.
There you have it, my latest haul.  Fun fact, my Wet N Wild purchases from CVS were on a 3/$2 promotion, so I think I got a pretty good deal.  That's all for today, I will have another beauty haul coming up soon.  Until then, don't forget to 'treat yo' self' to a mani!

1 comment:

  1. Love the frozen inspired nail polish names! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus