Saturday, 14 January 2017

ColourPop Faves: Lippie Stix

Happy Saturday!  Let's kick off the weekend with part 2 of my "ColourPop Faves" series (part 1 HERE).

colourpop lippie stix review swatches 6 grunge back up lumiere

Today we're talking Lippie Stix.

I was a bit late to the party with Lippie Stix.  I didn't grab any when I first learned about ColourPop - big mistake.  HUGE.  Lippie Stix are a great deal.  I consider them to be about 1/3 of a standard lipstick, so it's a great option if you just want to try out a shade, but don't want to fully commit to a full-sized lipstick (When was the last time I actually finished a full-sized lipstick?).

There are my top 3!

colourpop lippie stix review swatches grunge - lips

colourpop lippie stix review swatches 3 back up - lips
Full review HERE.
colourpop lippie stix review swatches 4 lumiere - lips

colourpop lippie stix review swatches grunge back up lumiere

colourpop lippie stix review swatches grunge back up lumiere

Have you tried any of these shades?  Did I leave any of your faves out?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus