Sunday, 1 January 2017

ColourPop Faves: Ultra Matte Lip

I remember when ColourPop released swatches of their first matte liquid lipsticks.  I lost my mind, just a bit, and made a huge shopping list.

colourpop ultra matte lip review swatches

Since the original launch, I've placed my fair share of ColourPop orders.  These are my top 5 ColourPop Ultra Matte Lips.

colourpop ultra matte lip review swatches 2 clueless - lips

colourpop ultra matte lip review swatches 3 tulle - lips

colourpop ultra matte lip review swatches 4 trap - lips

colourpop ultra matte lip review swatches 5 stingraye - lips

colourpop ultra matte lip review swatches 6 lumiere 2 - lips

colourpop ultra matte lip review swatches 8 lip swatches clueless tulle trap stingray lumiere 2

colourpop ultra matte lip review swatches 7 arm swatches clueless tulle trap stingray lumiere 2

These five shades only scratch the surface of my ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip collection.  I'm not allowed to buy anymore because I literally have no room left in the "ColourPop Liquid Lipstick" section of my beauty battle station.  Let me know some of your faves, in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus