Saturday, 28 January 2017

Face of the Day - Staff Meeting Makeup

While I don't wear makeup to my weekend job *gasp*, I had a staff meeting during the week, and figured that I'd use to the opportunity to paint my face.

face of the day staff meeting makeup

It wasn't going full-on glam or anything, but when an opportunity to do my makeup arises, I'll take it!

face of the day staff meeting makeup

fotd makeup for a staff meeting

Featured products:

  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal 'Inked In Pink'
  • L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Eyeshadow 'Rose For Romance'
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner 'Intense Black'
  • Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara
  • NYX #NoFilter Finishing Powder 'Alabaster'
  • Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Blush 'Fetish'
  • Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Shimmering Sculpting Powder #001 (Review HERE)
  • Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick 'Soft Plum'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus