Thursday, 21 September 2017

Face of the Day - Christmas in the Summer

I may only September, but I've already been to a couple holiday previews.  Which is not at all a problem, because holiday releases are my fave!  I live for a good gift set.

Face of the Day - Christmas in the Summer

This past August I went to a holiday preview event for Shoppers Drug Mart, so of course I had to dress up to match the festive spirit.  Here is the look that I put together.

Face of the Day - Christmas in the Summer

Face of the Day - Christmas in the Summer

Face of the Day - Christmas in the Summer

Products used:

  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation 'R220'
  • Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer 'Fair'
  • MAC Nutcracker Sweet 'Smoky Eye Compact' (review HERE)
  • MAC 'Nylon'
  • MAC Caitlyn Jenner Mineralize Skinfinish 'Compassion' (review HERE)
  • MAC Blush 'What I Fancy'
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 'Intense Black'
  • Tarte 'Tarteist' Mascara
  • Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter 'Rose Gold' (review HERE)
  • Nicka K Auto Lip Liner 'Plum'
  • Maybelline The Loaded Bolds Lipstick 'Smoking Red'

Press samples featured

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus

Recommendations by Engageya