Monday, 9 October 2017

ColourPop 'Yes Please' Palette - Review, Swatches, and Look

Shortly after Natasha Denona came out with the 'Sunset Eyeshadow Palette' (along with the hefty price tag of $129 USD) ColourPop swooped in and gave us a more affordable alternative.

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

The 'Yes Please' palette includes 12 pressed powder shadows that mimics the theme of the Natasha Denona palette.

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

The 'Yes Please' palette ($16 USD) sold out within the first 10 minutes during its launch, so I snagged it on the second release, a few weeks later.

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

Each shadow contains 0.85 g of product, compared to a standard MAC eyeshadow single, which contains 1.5 g of product (I had heard people mention that the shadows in this palette were smaller than they expected - I'd say they're about the size of a nickel).

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look
Also wearing MAC 'Nylon' as the brow bone and inner corner highlight.

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

colourpop yes please palette review swatches look

The shadows (matte and metallic finishes) are a dream.  They pick up so easily on a brush, they blend beautifully, and the price is right!  And I'm absolutely obsessed with the look I created.  I have zero complaints!

Clearly I have been sleeping on ColourPop's pressed shadows.  So tell me in the comments below, what shades do I need to pick up on my next order?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus

Recommendations by Engageya